Jan 8, 2008

Chinese New Year is exactly a month from today.today is the first day of the last month in the year of Boar.next year will be the year of Mouse.think of CNY then suddenly I want to listen to CNY songs but unfortunately I cant find the cd.so I just give up.really miss to see everywhere with tanglungs and RED RED everywhere.maybe two more weeks then can see ad.talk bout CNY.how can I forget bout new clothes!!!i only bought 3 tops and that’s all!!!i know its not enough.definitely not enough.going shopping when my dad is free.oh yeah.new shoes as well.

Lots of food I want to eat.for this moment I really want to eat ‘bak kua’.now by the roadside also got sell.chicken floss also.actually I was talking to my mum just now what to cook on new year eve.the house sure runtuh wan with everybody coming back especially children everywhere.headache only.but only got new year mood if like that.planning want to play ‘bunga api’.so long din play ad.this year im going to play and rebut with my cousins.this is one of my CNY resolutions.hehe.CNY really brings lots of fun!

Ja-ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment