Jan 6, 2008

It has been more than two months I din go back to my grandparest’s house.ever since before SPM started.so I bising my parents to go back.at home also nothing to do.but go there also nothing for me to do.sit down and be a busybody listening to all ‘aunties’ talking.kinda fun listening to them talking bout their family.at least I know whats my cousins doing.

Yeah.i got a very shocking call.from my cousin where she is in National Service campsite now.she is in Asahan camp.a very cooling place surrounded by trees(hutan).she called me from there.thought what so kan cheong.maybe I think too much.she just wanted to talk to me to spend her boring time there.since I also will be going soon so I took this opportunity to ask her what they do,what food they eat,what activity and so on.she told me she became ketua dobi for her patrol.sad case.her job is to carry her patrol member’s clothes to dobby.and I laughed at her.

Ja-ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment