Mar 10, 2008

Yeah!Changed my blogskin.Wanted to change something nicer but I had failed.Tried so many times and took hours but I still couldn't do anything.Changed it to something more simple and my theme color is GREEN.Im quite satisfied with this skin.I will change again when I am back from NS.
My work finished as the election also finished.This year real history for Barisan Nasional.I dont wan to comment much.
Got my pay for the very first time.Haha.Dont really know want to buy what for myself.The worst thing is everybody is asking me to belanja them.Those lucky wan maybe I can belanja before I go NS next Tuesday.One more week only!
Today I went medical check-up for NS.Damn fast their service but only for NS candidates.Priority for us.But have to go again on Wednesday to see doctor.Today only do eye test,urine test,height,weight,blood pressure and etc.Then went to my panel doctor coz I have some problems.Guess what.I need to do all the things again except for urine test.Twice in a day and the results exactly the same.I am normal.Haha.
Wednesday is a real big day.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment