Mar 12, 2008

Im sadly announcing that I only got 7 As for SPM.Less than what I expected.Today only I know that so many people was actually putting so high hope on me.Of course with this result I am really very disappointed and when I know people hoping me to get more A, I am even more disappointed. =( When people called me today to ask bout my result and I told them my result.They just dont believe and said that Im actually bluffing and expecting me to say that I got more A.Thats make me feel even worse.=.=Regret is too late.What I can do is just to work harder for my future next time.
Congrats to all my friends that got very good results.
Now result is out and is time for being indecisive.Where should I further my study and what course should I take?
Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all the best...

Post a Comment