Mar 14, 2008

Went to school with Thong and Tay to certified our result slip.After that planned to go out.Passed by MBA so ask Ali to join us as well.First went post office at Tesco to kau tim my things first then went to Jusco to eat.Ate at Shakeys Pizza.Bloated when left the restaurant.Then walked to MBO at opposite.We reached there around 2.30 pm but the next movie only starting at 4.15pm.Bought the tiickets first but still dont know where to lepak.At last we went to the arcade.We spent quite much but we really have fun.Played the sweets machine where we need to grab sweets as many as we can.I got the most sweets though is not many(6 only).Then went to play car racing.At first the four of us racing but mana tau Ali's punya machine rosak.Haha.So left the 3 of us.Im the winner of course and Thong second.Since Ali's so malang, she went to the machine next to just now rosak wan.Ali drove a truck instead of a car.Haha.Me and Thong teamed up to compete with Ali and Tay basketball.My team won!Played 3 times.We won by 2-1.Went to sing K also.One song RM1.We sang 4 songs.Addicted to basketball so went to play basketball again.Haha.
Since we enjoyed so much, yeah we were late for the show.We watched Rule 1.A horror movie but it was totally not scary.Only few parts terkejut only but not scared wan.The four of us was shivering in cinema.Damn cold.Totally blur about the storyline.I dont really understand the story.Sekejap like that and when I ad got the story then become like this pula.My words are confusing you just like how the movie has confused me.Haha.I enjoyed my day.Thanx guys!
My cousin's wife just gave birth to a baby boy yesterday evening.The first of the 4th generation in my mum's side family.Went to visit her and the baby.Din get to touch the baby bcoz I went quite late and the baby is under the care of nurses.Get to see him through the mirror only.At first the baby was at the end and I cant really see so I asked my cousin to go into the room and pushed the baby to the mirror.One thing that I can be sure is that the baby's skin will be very very fair next time.The baby opened eyes ad though he is only 1 day old.He even smiled.My mum saw it when she went earlier.When I saw the baby,the baby keep yawning only.Damn cute.How I wish that I can carry the baby.=)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment