Mar 18, 2008

Im blogging for the very last time before I leave for National Service in almost 7 hours time.I am gonna miss my family,Malacca food,DANIEL and TOMA.Of course I will miss all of my FRIENDS!Haha.Thanx to SW,JO and SL for celebrating the so called 'farewell party'.Yeah TF as well.
It wasn't a planned outing.Went to school again with Tay and then met SW,JO and SL in school.Saw many teachers after so long din see them.Mdm. Chua still the same,talking all the time.Haha.My ex-PJ teacher Ms. Chah,freaking thin(even thinner than last time) and she asked me and Hidayah to go back to school be her assistant as a PJ teacher.Haha.Maybe after NS still can consider la.Haha.Pig head too also still din change her 'pattern',loves to menyusahkan people,even me who had graduated from that school also asked to do a favor for her(Thong-if you are reading this,complete the favor for me.Haha).Mr.Wee,my F1-3 Science teacher talking about NS all the time.Thanks to him for promoting NS so much.The most handsome sir in MGSS,Mr. Goh so long din see him but he still stay handsome.Haha.Mdm. Zaharah,the acting principal in school who certified our certs.She is a very motherly person.But since today she needs to certified so many certificates,mine and Tay's certs were certified by Mdm. Tan.Oh yeah.Mdm. Ng and Mdm. Ungku chit-chatting with us in the counsellings room.The first teacher i saw was Ms. Tan.I think the MGSS girl should know why she was the first person to meet when you are back to school.I saw the teacher I dont like the most too.Obviously no talking,no eyes contact,no smiles and nothing.The only thing we did was walk faster to avoid her.Its very normal though I know it was not good.Many more teachers.I cant say out everything.If I did then I dont think I will have a sleep.Haha.
Back to the outing.So JO drove us.Actually wanted to eat lunch only then cabut.But we cant decide where to eat and ended up we were in Mahkota Parade.Met TF first then headed to Taro for lunch.Late lunch indeed.TF back to work and left the 4 of us wandering around.Bought gelato then eat while chatting in the foodcourt.Wasting some time was because we bought movie tickets and the show only start at 5.20pm.We sat there for an hour.Watched 10000B.C.Not bad la the show.Better than the show I watched the other day.At least I understand what I was watching.One of the factors is because the hero very very HANDSOME.Nice body too.The heroin also very beautiful.After watching then went back.
Back to home then have to pack things ad.Went out for a last minute shopping.Now ad packed.Hopefully the supplies enough for 3 months.Haha.Seriously I dont have any feelings for my coming days in NS.Maybe not time yet lo.Haha.Well,I try to blog when Im back from NS or maybe I am coming back due to any special occasions.Take care everyone.Be back after 3 months!
GOODBYE!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment