Apr 3, 2008

Im back for 3 days.Going back on Sat.Anyhow there are another 3 days of holiday next week.This time is because of Ching Ming.Next week wan is Tahun Baru India.I also dont know why we got holiday.Only Buddha and Indians get holidays.As I know I dont celebrate that festival but since ada peluang balik sure la balik.Let me tell about my two weeks at Kem PTH Padang Hijau,Kluang,Johor.The first few days dont really had any activities coz need to settle all those registration stuff.When the activities began,the schedule for everyday almost the same.Daily schedule:
0630 - latihan jasmani/PT pagi
0730 - breakfast
0830 - class
1030 - morning tea
1100 - class
1230 - lunch
1430 - ceramah/modul fizikal/kawad
1630 - evening tea
1730 - sukan/riadah
1830 - dinner
2100 - berkumpul for taklimat on tomoro activities
2230 - supper
2330 - light off
You can see there is no way you can diet with this type of schedule.Of course we can choose not to eat but the food there is damn nice.Haha.The schedule is for Monday to Friday.Saturday and Sunday are cuti umum for us.We can do whatever we like on weekends.
Though I am only two weeks there but I knew lots of friends.Everybody in the same dorm as me is good.My dorm-mates are all also crazy like me wan thats why we can get a long very well.We only knew each other for two weeks but we are ad like knew each other for years.In short I am happy together with my friends there.The jurulatih there also good.
Thats all I share first.Talk about it more next time.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment