Apr 8, 2008

I just went back for 2 days and today Im back home again.I have interview on Thursday.I applied to come back on Wednesday but since today Johor public holiday so TKP let me off one day earlier.My holidays end on Friday but Saturday till Monday there are holidays for the Buddhist and Indians.Hence I sambung cuti till Monday.One week for me.Yeah.Im happy coz I no need to attend CB class but at the same time I gonna miss the activities Im waiting for.Wednesday they are having rakit.Thursday and Friday kayak.Hopefully the evening for that 3 days rain then they cant carry on.Haha.I know Im very bad.Seriously I really want to be there for the activities.Its ok la.Sure got chance another day.
Excluding classes and times of changing clothes,I really do have fun there.We change clothes 4-5 times per day.Morning baju Pt then change to baju class then celoreng after that baju PT again.Then change to our own clothes.Luckily got dobby service.If not I will be mad when washing clothes.Only issued clothes can be send to dobby.But thats enough ad coz all the issued clothes very thick wan.
The time I enjoy the most is when me and my dorm-mates chat during free time.Or should I be more specified we gossips.We cant help it coz some people really deserved to be gossip.Haha.Our chatting time usually is during after dinner when most of the Malays are out for solat.But usually midnight is the best time to gossip when everybody is sleeping.I at there also din really sleep that early.Everyday passed 12 am only sleep.The latest was 2.45 am.I will introduce my good friends which are same dorm with me when I get their pics.Wanted to bring camera last week but I totally forgot.Let me just list out 18 names of my dorm-mates.Ain, Yik Kuan, Hana, Pa'an, Candy, Shida, Zimah, Hajar, Naz, Chui Woon, Bib, Ija, Lam, Ika, Ina, Leehom, Nad and Nisha.The gossiper consists of Yik Kuan, Leehom, Shida, Chui Woon, Pa'an, Lam and me.Each of them in the dorm has their very own pattern.If I want to talk bout each of them then I think it will take quite some time.So just wait when I have nothing to post then I describe each of them.Talking bout dorm, my dorm is Charlie-14.My ID is C14-09.Hehe.
Since I went for National Service, I have expecting to miss a lot of events and news especially about Daniel.But I just could not accept that I really din know bout this till today after I read Justina's blog.Daniel has left for Taiwan on the 6th.I totally dont know.Im so outdated.Gosh how can I not know about this.Im gonna miss him more and more now.But anyhow I still wish him all the best there and he got my blessings.=) Expecting to see a better Daniel when he is back.Miss you!
Long post for today.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment