Apr 10, 2008

Woke up early in the morning and went interview in UNITEN.Reached there around 7.30am.Went in and register my attendance.First we did profile test.Kinda weird test.Then wait for our turn to be interviewed individually.Im the fifth candidates.I would say everything was fine.My parents said that i was very fast compared to other candidates.i felt that too.I only entered the room for about 6-7 minutes only.First they asked to introduce myself.Im crapping for the whole session.What comes to my mind I just vomit it out.Then they asked to talk about my co-curriculum activities in school.I did mentioned myself is currently under National Service.So they asked about NS as well.Thats all.At first in the waiting room,one of the staffs gave us tips saying that they will will asked us to intro ourselves then ask about TNB since this is a TNB scholarship.Then I was so shocked coz I totally did not do any research about that.I just selamba only.Luckily no question on TNB.I ad did my best, now I can just pray hard.=)
Came back from KL only straight went out with my aunt and my sis.I drove.Hehe.While waiting in the car for my aunt to settle her stuff,I got a call from Staff Sham,the Head of Discipline Unit of Kem Padang Hijau.He told me that the holiday on 12-14 April was canceled by the HQ.That holidays is only for for the Hindus.So apa lagi.He asked me to go back on Friday.Then I said ok lor.When came back I told my dad.My dad working on Friday and who can fetch me back wor.Furthermore I ad promise to go out with my friends.Due to all these stuff,I called back Staff Sham telling him that I cant arrange transport to go back on Friday coz is too sudden and my dad ad took leave on Monday so cant get leave on Friday.I asked him to let me go back on Saturday.And very well he let.Woohoo!
Thought of buying things on Saturday night but now Im going back early I have to prepare my things earlier and also the things my friends asked me to buy.Leaving on Saturday!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment