Jun 20, 2008

I have not been signing in to msn for 2 days!!!!
Stupid msn!
Whats the problem???
Totally cant sign...not even once signed in after I tried to sign in the whole day of two days!!!
Im not really that mad actually just feeling very unsatisfied.
Help me if you can.
Next Saturday will be the day I entering UNITEN(University of Tenaga Nasional) but yet I have not even prepare anything.Its just like everything moves on so fast and Im going be a university student after 5 years of being secondary student.Im big girl ad lor.Haha.Very SS la.
Anyhow hopefully I will be serious in study and dont think of having fun all the time.My dad just worried when I moved to KL then I will be chasing Daniel everywhere he goes.Haha. But no chance for me to chase him also coz he is going to Taiwan =(.I really do think to attend most if possible all of his events when Im in KL as I missed lots of his events just because Im staying in Malacca.But when Im going KL,he is going Taiwan.Sad la.But still will pray for him to do his best there.
Talking about Daniel,I made my decision.Im going to Daniel's Birthday Bash.Though I only will attend for 1 hour plus but its worth it.I can see Daniel then I can meet Pinkies.Thanks Sevvy.No need refund.You just 'ta pao' the food for me can ad.Haha.JK.Anyway looking forward to this event.
Im going to have a very fat weekend this week because Im going to eat and eat and its all free.Haha.Im looking forward to tomorrow friends gathering as well.Thanx to Thong for organizing it and belanja us.See.Its free.Hehe.
I actually wanted to write this post as a long wan because somebody complained my postings all very short and demanded me to write long long.I still cant make it unless got any events for me to write on.Writing short is my own way and I will stick to it.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment