Jun 22, 2008

Starting with yesterday outing.Went out earlier to watch 'Get Smart' with Ali,Jiayi and Wen.The storyline of this movie is kinda boring but is a very funny movie.After that went Sibaraku for dinner buffet.As I said,Thong belanja.Thanx Thong!Ate lots of sushi and my favourite takoyaki!Very very full.Wanted to chit chat longer since didn't meet each other for quite some time,then we went to Wings Cafe.After that go home.Photos credit to Wendy,Thong,Tianfeng and Jo.
clockwise direction: me,ali,jiayi,thong and joanne
happy,happy,HAPPY!
the ladies....some already went back
This morning went back to my grandma's house.Got some marriage traditions thingy happening.My cousin getting married in two weeks time.So today was like they called it as 'ko ta li'.The boy side will bring something to the girl's family.Something like that.My cousin is a girl.Then had a small jamuan.Eat free again.
see this before? PIG! roasted pork actually...
Look!He smiles at you! ;)
Give me a kiss!!!!Muaaaahhhhhhh....Haha
On the way back from my grandma's house,stopped by my uncle's dusun durian.Miss durian very much.Wanted to eat at the dusun but my uncle was buzy so had to bring back the durian home and eat.The durians were YUMMY!Even durian is free!Haha.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment