Jun 25, 2008

Tagged by Sevvy....
8 things I'm passionate about:

1) online
2) sleeping
3) eating
4) shopping
5) chatting
6) relaxing
7) holidays
8) japanese dramas

8 things I say too often:

1) really arrr???
2) biasa la
3) malas la
4) sien la
5) i want to sleep!!!
6) i want to eat!!!!
7) i wan go out!!!
8) dont touch my things!!!hehe

8 books I've read recently:

1) journeys to the underworld
2) semusim rindu
3) deck the halls
4) falling for mr. wrong
5) belaianmu
6) the cradle will fall
7) Wow! 8) chain letter
8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1) tiada maaf - daniel
2) adakah aku yang bermimpi - daniel
3) bila terasa rindu - dafi
4) tomadoinagara - arashi
5) melodi - sheila majid & 林宇中
6) bye bye - mariah carey
7) hey there delilah - plain white t's
8) teenagers - my chemical romance
8 things I learnt for the past years:
1) study hard!
2) study smart!
3) chase your dreams!
4) appreciate ppl around you
5) think before act
6) never say no before trying
7) put in effort to achieve something
8) never say never
8 people I tag:
1) hannah
2) justina
3) genielow
4) layleng
5) hamster
6) wendy
7) leehom
8) joanneW

This taggy really makes me think!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment