Jun 27, 2008

Tomorrow!Tomorrow!Tomorrow!
Going to leave early in the morning tomorrow as have to reach there early for registration at Palaca Beach & Spa at Mines Resort City.Haha.Not registration at Uniten.That will be later.I will be attending Daniel's Birthday Bash first then only will go to Uniten.
Cant wait for tomorrow!
Tomorrow can see Daniel!...but sad cant play games with him
Tomorrow can meet Pinkies!...after so long
Tomorrow can see many Pinkies in colorful attires!...but not me..hehe
Tomorrow I will be registering as Uniten student!
Tomorrow I will be staying in a new room!...gonna miss my bed
Tomorrow I will be leaving everything in Malacca!...sob sob
Tomorrow I will be starting a new chapter of my life!
Somehow everything going to happen tomorrow.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment