Jul 20, 2008

Daniel's Melaka PASTI promo was fun!Daniel was at Eye To Eye Optical shop first as he is the Xanna Eyewear's ambassador.After a while he then went to the stage to carry out the promo.He sang 3 songs: Tiada Maaf, Adakah Aku Yang Bermimpi and Mimpi.I went up stage to play games.Malunya.If not because Meiling asked to me go up, I also wont go up.5 of us were on the stage.We were suppose to wear given Xanna specs and do a catwalk.It was so embrassing but everything was worthwhile as I got a Xanna specs worth RM298 for that.Haha.Then as usual after that was autograph session.I didnt take many photos as I prefer to menghayati Daniel longer.Haha.
One of few pictures.
The prizes I got except the background.That was given by the optical shop.
My autographed cd.The first wan was supposed to be Nerissa and Alliessa.But instead of Nerissa,Daniel wrote Kerissa.Haha.
Kerissa and Alliessa.Haha.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment