Jul 17, 2008

Right now Im alone in my apartment.
My room-mate and one of my housemate went out while another housemate got class.
I have been here so long but I have not introduce my housemates.
I have one room-mate and two housemates.
They are Sarah,Poh ling and He Qing.Two from Ipoh and one from Muar.
And I also have a classmate named Shirley.She is not the only one of course but she is the closest to me.We go everywhere also together wan.She is from JB.
Seriously I dont know what to blog about.
I just know that Im going back tomorrow and cant wait to see Daniel on Saturday at MP.
Tomorrow I have Physics quiz for the very first time.Kinda curious and nervous.Haha.
I entered PRS and SIR for my cocurricular activity here.
Supposingly tonight there is a BBQ night organized by PRS but Im vege today so go there cant eat also no point.Still deciding whether to go or not.
Last Monday went back Malacca at 8pm to visit my mum in hospital.She didnt know that me and my sisters as well as Auyong going back.It was a suprised visit.
But everything spoiled when we reached Malacca before reaching hospital.Haha.
So we came back the next morning.Started journey at 6am because my sis has class at 8am.
(I have no more ideas blogging)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment