Jul 13, 2008

Today Sunday.
So another new week will begin tomorrow.
Yesterday went Mid Valley and just a window shopping.
Definitely got my favaorite tako with fish flakes.So nice.
Got nothing to do today.Boring.
Thats why I am spamming in my blog.Haha.
I cant blog during weekdays unless I got time to come over to my sister's place or curi-curi blog during computer lab class.
Im so hungry right now.Since yesterday night I should say.
Im staying at my sister's place since all my housemates went back to their hometowns.
The next two consecutive weeks I will be going back.
Next week Daniel will be doing his PASTI promo in Melaka.
So is a must for me to go back.Haha.
And the week after next week will be my grandpa's bday celebration.
Oh yeah...Today is Shiwei's bday.
So,HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHI WEI!
ok...going out to have my lunch now.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment