Jul 11, 2008

Finally I get to blog!!!!!
First week as a real student finally ended.Afterall some classes are fun but some are boring.
But luckily most of the lecturers I got are good ones.So no worries.
Just that I have to walk everyday to go to class.
Is not near but far.From my hostel to Admin building takes around 15 min.
Sometimes have to go from different building to another which really makes me tiring.
Luckily got Shirley to go class with me.So we talk all the way and reach the place faster.
On Thursday 6am, got a message from Genie asking me whether I want to go for Pyjamas Party at 988 or not.On that day I got class at 10 am so obviously Im still sleeping that time and Im blur reading her message at such a weird time.I answered her Yes,I want to go.Seriously without asking her more details bout the party and I agreed to go.Even more weird is that we have to wear pyjamas to the party.I just knew that Daniel,Danny and Jason will be there for the party.But the party is for what I dont know la.
Then around 6pm I met Genie,Sevvy,Teng and Meiling in front of the 988 building.I asked Genie what event is this actually then only I knew it that it was actually a birthday celebration for the three July babies~~~Daniel,Danny and Jason.Those who attended were the winners of the SMS contest by 988.Genie was one of them.Winners can bring one friend with them to the party.Thanx to Genie for bringing me.Thanx to Justina too coz she cant make it then only I get to go.Hehe.
So the three of them didn't know it was a surprise celebration.To their info,it was just a interview.Oh yeah,it was suppose a Pyjamas party but everyone was shy to change to pyjamas so it ended up just a normal party.Haha.It was really weird wearing pyjamas in 988 office.So there was really interview session going on and the three of them talks a lot and they were really funny.Jason was so small size.Expecting him to be taller.Haha.Anyway I really enjoyed the whole event and the cake as well as the eggs were really nice.Thanx to Meiling for that.Thanx to Genie again.
The crab bday cake for the Cancerians~~~nice rite....
a wishing board to them~~~
during the interview session~~~
cake cutting ceremony~~~
this was how they eat cake~~~Jason loves the cake very much...maybe he is hungry.Hehe.
Daniel and me~~~
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment