Jul 6, 2008

UNITEN Orientation June Intake 2008 finally ended last Friday.I din get any chance to online at all.Went back Malacca but something wrong with my modem and no online for the whole week.Now blogging for the very first time in Uniten.Tomorrow classes will begin and I got a very satisfying timetable.

Ok..How was my orienatation???I would say it was quite fun knowing a lot of new friends but some of the activities were quite boring especially TALKS.Every talk sure you can found someone sleeping and I did sleep in few talks.LDK was not bad but I enjoyed the most was during playing games.We played polar bear,shark killer,burger,biawak and many more.Overall it was not that bad and I enjoyed.Took few pictures during orientation.

My group...C6

Some random pics.....

I missed lots of fun during Daniel's Birthday Bash and I din get his poster!!!!=(

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment