Jul 28, 2008

Happy birthday Grandpa! (sitting beside him is my grandma)
My mum angry coz she is not in the pic...haha
my eldest sis...weipin..interested???still available..haha
my second sis...weilin...ad unavailable..haha
my younger bro...zhi quan...still single
this pic is cool...thats auyong!!!(promoting him...haha)
Late post.This post supposingly to be up on last Saturday night but due to my busy-ness,now only i get to post.Changed my style f posting.Pics come first then only description.Haha.it was my grandpa's 78th birthday celebration.It is an actually like an annual celebration for my grandpa.My grandma also got but passed ad and I didn't attend coz I was in NS.So the dinner was at Kengdom Restaurant at Melaka Raya.Dishes just like the normal dishes when you go for wedding dinner.My favourite food also got that is shark fin soup.Drank red wine too but not much coz my dad kinda dont let.Hehe.Attending wasn't everything bout food but get to meet my uncles,aunties and especially my cousins that have not been meeting for quite some time.Every yeaar my mum will be in charge of buying the birthday cakes and every year I am the one that decide the design and the flavour of the cake but not this year.I was in Uniten so cant follow my mum to the cake shop to choose design.At first my mum chose pandan and chocolate flavour which didn't match at all.So I asked my mum to call the shop to change to vanilla and coffee flavour and the cake was really delicious.But the design was very simple compared to the years before coz not my choice.Haha.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment