Jul 31, 2008

Yesterday night me and my sisters found that we were very boring.At first weipin called me saying that she very boring so she wanted to drive to my place and just passed to me a small piece of cake given by her friend that just came back from Indonesian.Then when she reached,I went down to take from her and suddenly we planned to go Putrajaya since we really very boring and got nothing to do.that was around 9.30pm if Im not mistaken.Then waited everybody to get ready me,both my sisters and Kalai (weilin's fren) went to Putrajaya at 10.15pm.Planned just to go there and lepak around and snap few pictures but before we did what we planned,weipin suddenly remembered her friend telling her got one roti john stall at Taman Warisan Pertanian in Putrajaya very nice wan.So went there ate roti john and sate kajang.After that round Putrajaya.We stopped at 2 bridges.Very beautiful with all the lightings.We were there till 11.45pm and weipin drove as fast as she can so that we reached Uniten before 12am but she failed.Haha.We reached at around 12.05am.I still had to write my name before entering my hostel.Haiz.For the very first time as a new student.FYI we must reach hostel before 12am.But no action will be taken if reach after 12am also.Only write your name to the security guard.Anyhow I still enjoyed this unplanned trip.Sometimes doing things we dont plan is even more enjoyable and more fun.
one of the Putrajaya bridge.nobody so can climb everywhere.
nice view rite.
something happened,we laughed and the pic was taken.
4 of us are in.who snap the pic???
we use timer.hehe.
Ciao!

4 comments:

weipin said...

hahaha.. kutuk me la.. dun wan drive u arnd ny u noe.. :P

w e i t i n g said...

haha...terasa ke???
where can like that...u boring then i teman u go jalan see i so good....

weipin said...

eler.. who boring?? btw, d person tht gave me d cake is En Erwan.. he is more to like pegawai HEP than friend.. :P hahaha

w e i t i n g said...

ooic....u la boring....

Post a Comment