Aug 22, 2008

Nap till 7pm but yet Im sleepy right now.
Tomoro quiz and this is what I am doing right now.
Studying Physics chapter 6.
I think my brain is too simple to study this chapter.
8tv Summer Live Concert is on this Saturday at MITC,Melaka.
Why is it when it comes to Melaka then don't have those artists that I wan to see.
No Daniel to be more specific.
Anyway Im not going back this week so Im not going.
My mum wanted to go but nobody to go with her.Haha.
Guess my mum want to see who.
She wants to see Show Luo wei.Haha.
Dont think my dad will go with her to this type of concerts.Haha.
Saw something interesting when walking back to my apartment.
A star-shape shadow.
It does not happen at all time.Only at a time in a day.
It may not be special to everyone.
Is time now.Closing books.
My bed is waiting for me.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment