Aug 23, 2008

Went to help PRS at their stall for Hari Konvokesyen Uniten.Helped to do sausage roll and some other stuff.Looking at them graduate really very happy.I mean the grads happy not I happy.Haha.In another 5 years time will be my turn.Hopefully.Its really honor to be a graduate.You will be even happier when you receive bouquets of flowers or bears from family,relatives and friends.Is still quite early for me to think about graduating.I am only almost 2 months in Uniten and yet I am thinking the time I will be graduating.Haha.
Raining outside now.What a good day to sleep.The weather is so cooling and for sure I will be sleeping in a while more.How good if the day always like this.
Ciao!

3 comments:

weipin said...

thanx alot for helping PRS... love u... hahaha :D

Unknown said...

thanx a lot too.. :) It's never too early to think about graduating, consider it as setting a target for yourself. Have fun, my time is almost over, wee~

Unknown said...

u guys are welcome!!!!

Post a Comment