Aug 26, 2008

Just came back from Yan's place.
Currently my brain is numb and I am dumb.
Physics make me so.
I really don't know how the guys can easily do while we the girls think like crazy also still cant get answer.I mean not all the girls.
So me,Shirley and Yan were at Yan's place to do together the exercises given by our lecturer.
3 of us there think till we also gila.Then we called Cik Adik Rin for help.Haha.
Even got rescue but still we don't understand.
And this is what happened.
Instead of studying,all the food from Yan was out on the table.Most of the packets were full at first but was empty in just a short while.The papers were empty as well.Haha.
After eating,Yan brought out her laptop and we watched Hana Yori Dango 2.
Shirley and I watched the drama ad but Yan who is slightly outdated just watching this drama now.The drama also taken from me.We watched finish half of an episode then we cabut.Cant stand sleepy-ness.
Only Shirley so rajin,went back but still continue doing.
I also not bad la.Sleepy but still blogging.Quite hardworking la.Haha.
Cant wait to finish tomorrow and Im going back on Thursday.Yiiippppeeee!!!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment