Aug 30, 2008

WTH!Wanted to blog yesterday night but streamyx really sucks.Spoil my mood of blogging and ended up i just off my laptop.Im blogging now anyway.
I was supposed to attend TNB's Staff Annual Dinner yesterday to receive my prize.But because those people didn't go so I also decided not to go.At last only I knew my cousin went but its too late for me to go.My dad represented me on the stage to receive my prize.
I was not at home though I didn't went for dinner.I went out with Yutian.She still stay the same after so long didn't meet her.Still as sampat as last time.Haha.By the way I call her Aunty.Only she knows why I call her aunty.Both our habits still the same.Since last time when we were in secondary school,whenever we go out our priority is eat.Usually both of us only.So yesterday went to Amigo to have dinner.After eating we still wanted to go somewhere.All the plans came out from Yutian's mouth were all eat,eat and eat!We just finished dinner yet she still thinking where to eat summore.Behtahan!
Anyway,after that we went to DP to jalan-jalan first as we called Thong to join us and we were waiting for her.So we ended up in a shop called Pink Berry.They sell ice.I mean shaved ice like cendol and fruits ice that type.Not bad the food.First time Yutian's recomendation is not bad.Yeah,we ate again.We talked and ate till around 11.30pm.Then we realized actually my cousin same class with Yutian.Then we went home.
Another funny thing happened.After Yutian has dropped me then she called me.As I expected she sesat in my neighbourhood.Haha.I laughed at her non-stop.To go my house only 2 turns and just go straight and yet such an easy way can make her sesat.Wuaaahahahaha!
Anyway thanx Yutian!Forget to take photo.
This is Yutian.Taken in June.
Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weeiiii
dun nid announce my xia suei things de!!!!!

Post a Comment