Sep 2, 2008

Today was the the day of remembrance of my grandmother after 3 years.Prayers was bigger than usual.More food used to pray and one of the dishes was made by me and weilin.We made cupcakes.Very nice I would say.Coz I do wan ma.Hehe.Not enough for my cousins..We made aorund 20 big cupcakes and few mini size wan.I don't know what cream they use for the cupcakes.Tell me if you know the recipes.So weilin and I decided to use whipped cream.But the whipped cant stay long.After a while it will melt.So whoever wanted to eat the cupcakes then only we put the whipped cream for them.Kinda fun.
The cupcakes.
Mini-sized cupcakes.
Cupcakes with whipped cream.
Latte.
It looks like latte but is just iced milo with whipped cream.Will be much more nicer with caramel on top.After tired of doing cupcakes,my bro made it for us.We did the cupcakes at midnight.Haha.Too free ad.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment