Sep 3, 2008

Damn tired.
Today whole day my eyes feel so bengkak.I also don't know why.
Want to say sleep not enough but I did have enough sleep last night.
But I was not the only one feeling this way.
My friends today all also very quiet only.Faces so dull and sleepy.
Once got time only in class,you can see our heads on the table.
Maybe everyone just came back from hometown and still in the mood of holiday.
Nowadays I don't really update my blog daily but now I really cant find anything to do other than blogging.
I know i just said Im tired but I just feel its still too early to sleep.
Something is wrong with me I think.
I have Calculus quiz on Thursday,Physics quiz on Friday and Calculus Test 2 on Saturday.
What a hectic week.
But I also kira lucky because some of them have their quizzes and test on the same day.
After 4 days of holiday,many people have new hairstyle.
In my class I think can say more than 10 people cut their hair.
Haha.Cut hair season maybe.
Tired,tired,tired.
Another tiring day is waiting for me.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment