Sep 7, 2008

I just woke up.
First time sleep till so late in Uniten.Feel so nice.Haha.
Hopefully my weekends will always be the same.
Tomorrow is my 18th birthday.Finally Im 18.
Not expecting any celebrations and presents this year.
I dun like celebrations actually because I feel so weird.
I just don't know why.I will feel awkward if Im the main person in a celebration.
I prefer to organize a celebration which I did for few of my friends last time.
Im in a new place so not many people knows my birthday.
Is different if Im still in secondary school.I miss my friends.
Anyhow my 18th birthday will just be a normal Monday.
Im now thinking how will I spend my day today.
Test is over, I dun plan to study.
I miss Japanese drama.So long din watch latest drama.
Today Im going to finish watching Gokusen 3.Im kinda outdated.
Here cant download dramas.Even if can is so damn slow.
I miss my house's streamyx.Though sometimes is sucks.
Suddenly in the mood of homesick.
Miss Nerissa and Alliessa.
Miss di di as well.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment