Sep 9, 2008

Messages keep coming in when the clock strikes 12am.Im 18 now!
I managed to reply few then i fell asleep.The next morning only I replied.
So just a normal morning.Shirley,Linda and Yenyen prepared breakfast for me.
Sarah and Poh Ling gave me chocolate.
The whole evening I was busy with computing skills assignment.
Till weipin called me and said she bringing me out to dinner.
So I got ready and she came to fetch me.
Then she brought me to her apartment saying that we will wait for weilin then only go out eat.
So I just followed.
When the door was opened,the 4 of them sang Happy Birthday.
Seriously I was really shocked.I really din expect this.
Thought just going out for a normal dinner.
They knew I dun like celebration but they still did it.
But anyhow I really appreciate it.
THANK YOU!
The four of them are Weipin,Weilin,Kalai and Moira.
The dinner I had were all bought from Pasar Ramadhan.
My birthday cake!
Weilin and Weipin.
Kalai.
Moira.
Me with my birthday cake.
My birthday party food.Haha.
I wanna say THANK YOU to all of you that had wished me.
THANK YOU :-
My family members :-
- Daddy
- Mummy
- weipin
- weilin
- zhiquan
- auyong
- nerissa
- alliessa
My friends :-
- Yutian
- kalai
- joanne wee
- alicia
- hidayah
- jialin
- linda
- shirley
- sarah
- poh ling
- yeh yee
- yan
- ayu
- lisa
- nisha
- tess
- katrina
- wendy
- jiayi
- jahizah
- munirah hashim
- kareena
- hui wen
Pinkies :-
- A. Karen
- hannah
- genielow
- layleng
- xian
- catherine
- kaising
- ng julien
- a. jwong
- knight
- carine
- u. milo
My NS buddies :-
- Naz
- zima
- lam
- lee hong
- pei pei
- li ling
- rainbow
- kin woon
THANX!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment