Sep 12, 2008

Yesterday went to PRS AGM.I went with Shirley.We just went there to undi the upcoming committees.After voting then before the AGM started,both of us went to a place we don't even know there is such place in Uniten.Somewhere near COIT.So we took photos there.Then when we were going back to the hall then only we realized that we were ad late as other people ad entered hall and the ceremony had begun.So we entered and everyone gave us a stare.Haha.Supposingly they stopped to buka puasa then continue but me and Shirley went back because we too tired.We had class since morning and we went there straight after class which was around 6pm.We walked back from COIT to Upten.I know is far but what to do my sister cant fetch us.Anyhow we still tiba dengan selamatnya.
This afternoon went to Mines with Yan and Laxmi.Since Yan puasa then Laxmi and I went to Kenny Rogers while Yan go round herself.Thats the first time Laxmi ate Kenny Rogers.Coz her place dun have so cant blame her.Anyhow enjoyed going out with them.Laughter all the time and we bought lots of things which is unexpectedly a lot.But not my things.Most were Laxmi and yan's things.My things not even half of theirs.
Then I had my favourite Kin Kin pan mee as my dinner.Wanted to go eat so long ad but always tak jadi.So this time weilin went somewhere near there and she ta pao for me.Very yummy!But let me warn you.If you wan to eat this pan mee with their sambal then you have to prepare 1 big bottle of water,few packets of tissue to lap your sweat,your mucus,your tears and your oily mouth and on your fan till the max.Haha.Go try this pan mee if you have not try.
Kin Kin pan mee.
With the sambal.Its really hot.You will stick out yoour tongue when eating.Haha.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment