Sep 14, 2008

Enjoyed my Saturday!Went to Pavilion.Weipin booked a room at RedBox Plus.So our purpose going Pavilion is to SING K.I bising weilin for weeks ad to bring me go karaoke but always tak jadi and finally today I get to go.Me,weipin,weilin,auyong and kalai went there at 11am for the lunch buffet and finished at 3pm.The price quite worth it with the amount of food we had eaten.But the food not so nice.I only love their desserts and mushroom soup.And the drinks as well.The mushroon soup really delicious.As usual go sing k sure will rebut mic and fighting to choose songs to sing.Everybody wanted to sing different songs.But the most unusual wan was weipin.Ada she sang chinese oldies.The songs that famous during my mum's time.Its ok la if we know how to sing but we are all banana summore kalai langsung dunno chinese (only weipin and auyong not pure banana).Haha.Anyhow we still tolerate her.I sang more than I eat.I enjoyed singing.
The food we taken.(This is only the first round).Haha.
weiting-weipin-weilin
weilin-me-kalai
This is auyong.
At the lobby.
At the mini bar in the room.
After puas singing then our second purpose going Pavilion is to get J.Co doughnuts.As usual many people and have to line up to get the doughnuts but luckily their services are fast and efficient so no need to wait so long.The Glazzy is yummy!We actually bought 2 dozens of doughnuts but for 5 persons la.And thats our breakfast and lunch for tomorrow.Then walked around till 6pm.We paid RM 15 for parking.Yeah for the first time we paid so much for parking.But its ok la because we were there for 7 hours.
Guess what I ate for dinner?
Haha.My favourite Kin Kin pan mee again.The main shop was at Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman but this time we tried at their branch at Pandan Indah.The place is nicer and was air-conditioned so you won't sweat much when eating compared to the old shop.The pan mee still tasty though different people doing it.
Kin Kin pan mee.
Thats what I did for the whole day today.Went out and had fun!
Anyway, HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment