Sep 25, 2008

What day is today?
Why am I eating so much today?
My stomach is still bloated right now.
Lunch time me and shirley ordered PizzaHut delivery.
We ordered the Variety Box.Got 2 personal stuff-crust pizza and 2 normal pizza.
Definitely too much for 2 persons but shirley die also say its cukup cukup for 2 ppl.
Then done I just ordered.
As I expected both of us ate till we cant really do anything.
Sit cannot.Lie down cannot.Stand also cannot.What also cannot.
We were really bloated!Thanx to shirley!
PizzaHut Variety box.
We ate from 1pm and we finished the last piece of pizza at 5pm.Haha.
No more dinner tonight.
Weipin called and ajak to go bazaar ramadhan at Putrajaya.
So planned go see see only.
Yeah see see only ended up I bought the most food.Haha.
And for god sake I had my dinner.
Gosh can you imagine how damn full am I right now though is quite late now?
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment