Sep 24, 2008

I know Im sick but stay in room also no point.
So I went out shopping with shirley,linda and yenyen.
We went Jaya Jusco Balakong.
Linda drove and we were not so sure of the way but since we are so smart then we reached there also.Haha.
Wanted to watch movie but dun have nice movie then we just walked around.
Then took dinner.
4 of us bought 6 bottles.
Linda bought 3 bottles,I also dunno why she needs that many bottles.
Then the 3 of us bought each one.
Shirley and I bought the same wan.
Mine is the middle wan.
We bought 6 bottles and that ad cost us RM 100.Haha.Im not exaggerating.Is true.
After shopping in JJ,linda cant find her stuff so we went Alamanda.
Luckily at Alamanda got but still din get to buy her umbrella.Haha.
Most of the stuff we bought.Mine only bottle.Hehe.
Tiring but fun.
I still headache right now.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment