Sep 23, 2008

Sick! Sick! Sick!
For the first time I sick in Uniten.
No mummy to serve me.
Didn't go class and just sleep in my room.
Fever attacked 11pm last night and took panadol before sleep.
I was sleeping in sweat the whole night and was shivering as well.
Cant even get a good night sleep.
Thats why I dun have the energy to wake up and go class.
Woke up and feeling slightly better.
But now the heat is coming into my body again!
I dun like sick!
These few days had dinner at my sister's place.
After dinner then we will have yam cha session.
Traditional type of yam cha.Not mamak stall style.
weipin's tea set.
This few days slept quite late because of the tea.
Drank too much and cant sleep.
Yesterday if I don't take panadol then I think I will be awake the whole night and suffered from headache.
Next time drink few cups is enough.
Launching is coming very near.
Ciao!

2 comments:

weipin said...

i noe y u sick d.... coz ur body cant take tea... this is normal... whn ur body is too heaty, u will fall sick after taking tea almost everyday... this is a norm... so no worries... u can continue drinking everyday aftr this coz ur body's heat is balance d.... :D get well soon...

w e i t i n g said...

hahhaa...bongok...
like that also can...hahah

Post a Comment