Sep 21, 2008

Fuuuhhhhh!!!!
Akhirnya my physics test 2 finished....
Dun wan to talk about the test....
Didn't realize I din update my blog for so many days.
Thought only 2 or 3 days din update but the last post was on 16th and today is 21st.Almost a week.
Im not busy preparing for test just suddenly I also dunno.
OOOOhhhhh.....now I remember.
These few days the connection was sucks in the whole Uniten.
Cant even online.Thats why I didnt blog.
Yesterday only the connection really stable but then I was studying last minute so din blog.
The whole week the connection was torturing us.A while can then the next minute no connection.
The worst part was I have to complete my computer assignment and ended up my group passed up late because cant online.
But luckily my lecturer still ok.Not only my group so still acceptable.
Not our fault.No connection.
Ok.Is our fault la because we did it the day before the due date.The assignment was given a week before due date.
And we learned our lesson.
NOT TO DO ASSIGNMENT LAST MINUTE.Haha.
Next week going back Malacca for one week holiday or maybe longer.
Cant wait and yeah after raya will be final exam.
I cant wait for holiday but I dun wan final to be so near because totally not prepared yet.
I was telling myself that after this test then going to start prepare for final but I know myself.Haha.
I mentioned about Daniel's single launch I think.
One thing for sure is that I will definitely attending his launching though Im going back Malacca before 27th.
My beloved daddy will bring me go and my mum misses Daniel too I think because she also wanted to follow go see Daniel.Haha.
So I don't need to worry whether they change the date again or not.
I feel Im so bahagia!Haha.
Blogger is playing fun of me.Connection is stable but blogger giving problem.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment