Sep 16, 2008

Woooohoooo!
Tomorrow public holiday!(for selangor,other states i dont know)
But still there are assignments waiting for me to complete and have to study for this Sunday physics test 2.
Supposedly Daniel's new single will be launched this Saturday and I planned to go no matter I got test or not.But the launching is postponed to next Saturday (27th September).I dont know I should say is good or not.I would say good because it is after my test.I would say no good because I was supposed to go back Malacca on the 26th.So I guess I have to go back Malacca after Daniel's launching if I can.Hopefully the launching will not change anymore because I will be in Malacca a week.Seriously I want to go.
My previous post was about the taggie.As I said I dun really understand the tag so I was answering nonsense.But I went to see the people I tagged and they did it correctly.So I was like Im stupid I know.
Guosheng was like talking about teasing because last time he was teasing me all the time or should I say he was ugut-ing me.Haha.I better not mention about history.Only me and him know about it.
Then leehom was writing about eating.Thats because we always eat snacks together during in NS.
Others all are writing me as a very fantastic friend.
Haha.I know that.Thank you!
So Im actually a very good friend.I know Im perasan.Haha.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment