Oct 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIAN FENG!
Went out yesterday to celebrate Tian Feng's birthday.
Also dikira as gathering.
8 of us : Me,mayling,jialin.shiwei,tianfeng,jo,simleng,yinghuey.
Qi chin and her cousin joined us then left earlier.
We went GoGo KTV.
I tell you RedBox and GreenBox still the best.
Why cant they open one RedBox or GreenBox in Malacca.
Not to say I criticizing this ktv but their services in terms of F&B and songs are very bad.
At least GreenBox has freeflow drinks.
But this ktv dont serve any drinks or titbits.
If you want drinks then order and pay in another bill.Very bad.
Then the songs there were so damn old and actually I should suggest to them to update new songs.
And for the whole 3 hours I just sang less than 5 songs.Thats so not me.
I was there for the sake of my friends.
I went there once and this was the second time and if possible I dun wan to visit that place anymore.
Ok back to the party.
It was actually a suprise to Tianfeng with a cake.
Just very simple but we were very happy.
Birthday cake.
Birthday girl, Tianfeng.
The 8 of us.
Shiwei's shit-shit.Haha.The sea view is nice.
Me & Yinghuey.Both of us were in yellow.The shit is damn menyibuk.
After ktv then we went for dinner.
Mayling and I went to fetch jiayi and alicia to join us for dinner.
We took hours to decide where to eat.
The thing I hate the most when go out with friends is decide where to eat.
Not only this time but it happened millions of time where we spent most of time standing and decide where to eat.
This also happened when I go out makan with Shirley they all.
So we ended up in Zen-Secret Recipe.
We sat there almost 2 hours not only eating but also talking.
Jiayi left us earlier.
Then we split coz we dont know where to go again.
Mayling,alicia and I went to eat herbal jelly.
Then shiwei messaged us to ask us to go eat ice.
But the shop closed when they reached there.
Their luck was bad yesterday.Wanted to eat dinner at Wok & Pan but we went too early so not yet open.Wanted to eat ice but the shop closed.Haha.
The 3 of us had a little chat at alicia's place then we went home.
Mayling fetched me and alicia home.Thanx mayling!
Was supposed to go back KL today but delayed again.
No no.Planned to go back on Thursday but till today not yet go back.
But its ok la.
Go back means have to study ad.Haiz.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment