Oct 2, 2008

My aunt did satay celup today.
Doing ourselves is much more better than eating in the shop.
Eat with family and can eat as much as we like coz no need to pay money.
If go shop one batang also 50 cents the cheapest.
For those dunno what is satay celup then you should visit Malacca to try.
Is really nice.For me la.
After eating,my uncle working as manager in sales department in Livita company gave us ceramah on his experiences of his 18 years working in sales.
From his first job till his current job.
I can say is very interesting because I learn to know that is not easy working as a salesperson.
First thing is that you really have to be thick-skin and a very good speaker.
From the beginning till the end my uncle keep emphasizing that a person is not born to be a salesperson but is made to be a salesperson.
He also mentioned a good leader has to be a good talker and a good talker will be a good leader.
Thats why my uncle is so damn talkative.Haha.
So once he start talking then you dun harap him to stop.Haha.
Me and auyong listen to him quite long then weilin joined in later.
Though I dun like to listen to ceramah but I tell you my uncle can really gives talk.
My uncle is a person who can talk very long but not boring.
He is also damn funny.
He has a twin brother and his twin also like him.
When both are together then they will start talking nonsense then me,my siblings and my cousins they all will laugh non-stop.
Since he working in Livita company,so I have free Livita to drink.Hehe.
My cousin.He damn funny in this outfit.If change his shirt to the army wan then this pic will be perfect.Haha.
And this another pic.
Wuaaaahhahahha.Weilin with her stupid posing.
Yesterday went back to my grandma's house.So coincidently my cousin was back and he brought his son back as well.
His son is so cute.So fair and his eyes are so bulat and big.
He dun like ppl to clap hands.If you clap hands then he will cry.Weird huh.
His name is Yu Zhe.Feel like pinching him.Haha.
Nerissa acting cool.Taken in Espirit shop when went shopping few days ago.
The pictures I post today are funny funny except for 2 pictures.You know which one.
Haha.Weilin dun let me to post her pic but dun care her.
Since she say I sure wun post her pic so I will post it.
Final is coming in one week time but I not yet study yet though I ad expected because when come back Malacca sure wun study wan.Play play play only!
Ciao!

4 comments:

weipin said...

wah~ do satay celup tak bagitau... or else i go back... hehehe :p

'di di' is so cute in tht outfit :D

wah ah seng's son sooooo cute... looks like his dad huh??

nerissa is still so cute n pretty... miss them so so much :D

Anonymous said...

stupat!!!!!!!!!

weipin said...

hahaha ~ padan muka !!! :P

w e i t i n g said...

mangkuk la both of you!!!

who ask u dun wan come back...so fun..
so long din do like that ad...

wuuuhahaha....

Post a Comment