Oct 15, 2008

Sushi King Promotion!!!
RM 2 for selected sushi.
Tomorrow last day!!!
Went Alamanda Sushi King and really had a bloated dinner.
.
Today I desperately wan the 9th episode of Zettai Kareshi!!!
I also dont know why all the movie I watched not complete wan.
The most frustrating part is everytime when reach the most interesting part then I have to stop watching because dont have the next episode.
Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh!!!!
Zettai Kareshi is a japanese drama.Can guess from the title la.
The storyline is about robot lovers.
You can choose your ideal boyfriend but he will be a robot.
Quite interesting.
But the main reason I am watching is because got
HIRO MIZUSHIMA.
See,I told ya that I choose drama with handsome guys to watch.Haha.
.
Now I have 3 pending dramas.
Gokusen 2,篮球火 and Zettai Kareshi.
All stop halfway.WTH.
Now waiting for Hana Kimi SP.
My one week holiday will be watching dramas.
When I finish the 3 dramas then I will find new drama.Haha.
Japanese drama is really very nice.You should try watching.No regret.
But not anime.Seriously I dun like anime.I dont know why.
.
Friday will be my last paper.Im free for these 2 days.
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment