Oct 18, 2008

Semester 1 officially ended yesterday at 11.30am after the last paper.
Kinda relieved but when the time to get result will be the most scary part.
Anyhow,that wont affect my just-started-one-week-holiday.
.
Yesterday went to Midvalley wif weilin,auyong and kalai.
Was there to accompany kalai to shop for deepavali.
Me and weilin also joined in.But I didnt buy anything.
Then we had our dinner at a Thai shop called Rak Thai.
The food is very nice.
I had pineapple seafood fried rice with coconut drink.
I feel like at beach.Haha.
The coconut drink is in the real coconut then the fried rice is in half-cut-pineapple.
The tomyam also yummy...........
.
Rak Thai.
.
Actually I was not feeling well the past few days.
Thought yesterday will be better after few days of sickness.
But yesterday was the worst day especially when Im doing my exam.
The exam hall was so damn cold and my flu was getting worse.
Then while doing the paper keep on coughing.
I coughed till my head and my chest also pain.
Feel so sorry for those sitting beside me.Kinda disturbing.
But still I insisted to go Midvalley.
When I came back after bathing I had a terrible headache.
I cant do anything except sleep.
.
Today much much better ad.
Very boring right now.
What a boring Saturday......
.
Cant wait to go back Malacca!
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment