Oct 21, 2008

Finally Im back in Malacca.
Very tired and sleepy right now.
But just took bath and while waiting for my hair to dry so Im blogging.
.
Yesterday and today I was attending induction for the facilitators of Uniten October Intake.
Yes.Im becoming a facilitator for their orientation.
So I woke damn early for these two days.
I had never wake up that early before in Uniten except for the orientation week.
I woke at 7.10 am.Very early right?For me is very early.
Then the activities ended at 9 pm for both days.
I know our induction is nothing compared to the June Intake but this is the first time so is normal to feel tired and a bit blur.
On Sunday,we practiced the modules.
What modules I cant review because is a secret.
As a facilitator we have to practice 3K.
Kejujuran Kerahsiaan Keterbukaan.
So I have to be a professional.Haha.
Then I learn lots of games.
Some games played during my orientation and some were just new to me.
Then today more to talk.
We listened to the talk that the new students will be listening.
But the talk for us was more to brief us during the orientation.
We played many new games as well.
.
From this induction I knew 9 new friends.
Only 10 of us the foundation students are selected.
And this is the first time foundation students are selected to become facilitators.
So Im kinda lucky.Hehe.
Thanks very much to all the seniors experienced facilitators for giving us many guidance and advices on how to become a good facilitator.
The seniors are abg naufal,kak mas,abg pyan,kak mai,abg shahmi,andy and kanesh.
No need to thanx weipin.She menyibuk only.Haha.
Not forgetting HEP for giving us this chance to learn and groom ourselves.
.
Haha.Im saying as if everything is over.
But NO.
Everything will only be starting the next Wednesday!
.
My hair is over-dry now.Haha.
.
Ciao!

5 comments:

weipin said...

cheh... lebih ~
specifically larr mention who r the seniors... :P
and thnx me for giving u the chance... hahaha ...

lalala ~


anyway, enjoy ur hols 'kao-kao' and take good care of urself...
u'll 'enjoy' n 'suffer' alot during orientation... hahaha..

good luck n all the best !!! :D

w e i t i n g said...

mangkuk....
so many of them later i tertinggal 1 then not good ma...
those who help will terasa la if they got read....
thanx u for wat....hahhahahha

I WILL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

whr got many??? naufal,mas,mai,shahmi,pyan, andy n kanes ny mah... n of course me larr... hahahha
thanx me coz recommend u lar... :P

w e i t i n g said...

ooo...u ad list them out..hahhaha...

no need to thanx u coz u tak manyumbang apa-apa...

u go there menyibuk onli...hahhahha

w e i t i n g said...

list ad.....
hahhaa

Post a Comment