Oct 22, 2008

Im so TENSION right now!!!!!!!!
Holiday now,no exam,no class,no assignment but yet Im very tension!
I have 23 torrent files to download!
Is impossible for me to finish downloading in a week time!
The downloading was so damn SLOW!!!!
But I have no choice.I wan all the dramas!
I really feel like crying when I see those pending files at my desktop.
Im not exaggerating because only I know how it feels.
Haiz.
.
I fight with my brother just now because of TV.
I dont know what happened to me.
He and nerissa wanted to watch korean drama then...
me and alliessa got a bit tak betul.Haha.
We wanted to watch Barney and Friends.
I know is childish but watching it reminded me of my childhood.
For years I dont watch Barney and today I just accidentally terdengar the theme song for Barney and ran out from my room just to watch it.Haha.
Luckily got alliessa because she one gang with me then she held the remote control and she didn't let anybody to change channel.Haha.
Then my bro and nerissa have to go another TV to watch.Haha.
.
Oh yeah.
Next semester I will be staying in Murni.
Single room.No more double room.
I seriously think that I cant live in double.
No privacy and Im sort like cant study when got ppl around me.
.
Bought new shoes today!
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment