Oct 25, 2008

OMG.....
I have been liking and following Toma's news for about 1 year plus....
but today only I realized that Toma is AWESOME in dancing.
I dont know how I link and link then watched this video.
Toma is really good in dancing.
All this while I know he is good in acting,singing and dancing.
But I didn't know that he is really good in dancing.
Ok.I actually forgot something.
Toma was a backup dancer.Haha.
I fall in love with him even more and more now.Haha.
I just love the way he acts,sings and dances.
.
Today whole I was trying to search things to do.
But nothing.
Im back to the life I was living just after SPM and before going NS.
I love this kind of life.
No worries but after some time this type of life gives no meaning to life.
Can you imagine you sleep,eat,online and watch tv daily.
If you do it like after few months of tiring studying or working then you can really enjoy and love this life.
But if these are your daily routines,I guess I would rather die of boring-ness.
Really meaningless if your job is just staying at home.
Thats what I think.
Not necessary for you to accept.
.
Justina, cheer up!!!
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment