Oct 26, 2008

I finished one of my mission.
I finally finished watching Zettai Kareshi.
And I seriously dont like the ending.
Though the ending is what I wished.
But the way to get to the ending is different from what I wished.
Understand?No then nvm.
Hiro Mizushima is cool in the movie.
Just as cool as in Hana Kimi.
.
Another mission.
Download Hana Kimi Special Episode.
Is out now with subtitle by SARS.
Thanx SARS.You guys are always efficient.
I guess I have to stop my current download of Maou to give way to Hana Kimi.Hehe.
I was so happy when I saw this Hana Kimi with sub and I was so excited to inform everybody.
And I got the same answer from everybody.
"You download k.....then send to me"
I was like WTH.
Im regretting telling you people.Haha.
Ended up Im the one downloading.
Ok la.I understand.Not everyone use torrent.
Those who gila japanese drama and rajin to download then will have Torrent.
Then I think I can make money from this.
Those who take Hana Kimi from me,I will charge.Haha.
And think of a way for me to send to you guys.The file is 1.5GB.
.
Oh yeah.....
Just now I watched football.
Not MU or Chelsea or Arsenal.
But Malaysia vs Vietnam.
I think is for Piala Merdeka final.If Im not mistaken.For sure is final la.
Watched for so damn long and the score is 0 for both countries.
Since is draw so penalties will decide the winning.
Malaysia scored for the first 5 penalties and so did Vietnam.
And sadly Malaysia missed the 6th penalties.
So in the end Vietnam won.
WTH.
I watched so damn bloody long but the result so damn bloody frustating.
When watching the penalties is the most exciting part.
I always love to watch penalties so when everytime I watch football I will always hope for draw.Haha.
But before penalty you have to suffer watching them playing for almost 2 hours.
I cant imagine if Im the one in the field and doing the penalty.
I will definitely shiver.Especially if Im the goalkeeper.Haha.
So it means football is a NO NO for me.
Watching still ok but playing just sorry.
It is also quite rare for a girl to watch football.
Was watching the second half in a mamak stall.
And the pak cik was saying this to me...
"Awak pun tengok football ke....."
"Kenapa tak boleh ke.....".I wanted to say this to him but I didnt.Haha.
But sometimes football can be fun especially during World Cup.
I did bet during World Cup but that was when Im in Primary 6.
I not only bet but Im the booker.Haha.
And I won a lot.My friends always followed my bet.Haha.
But now no more.Im a good kid.Haha.
.
I heard xanga is bad.Haha.
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment