Oct 27, 2008

HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!!
.
Damn happy right now.
Just finished watching Hana Kimi Special Episode.
I dunno why.I keep laughing throughout the movie.
Really very funny though sometimes is really ridiculous.Haha.
Everybody has grown to be more handsome especially IKUTA TOMA as Nakatsu.
Is not because I like him but is really he is more good looking in this movie.
Though he is ad good looking in last year Hana Kimi but in this special episode he is much much much more handsome and cute.
Everybody change new hairstyle.Thats why look better I think.
Oguri as Sano also got his hair cut.Better looking now.I reall dun like him in the last year wan.
Horikita Maki as Mizuki still stay as cute as last time.
Hiro Mizushima as Nanba-senpai also the same with his cool look.
Others dun change much.But minna(all in japanese) look very good in this special episode.
Surely must look good.Ikemen Paradise (paradise of hotties).
I really love HANAZAKARI KIMITACHI E!!!!
.
Hana Kimi SE.Spot for Toma.
.
Ikuta Toma as Nakatsu Shuichi.
.
Oguri Shun as Izumi Sano.
.
Horikita Maki as Ashiya Mizuki.
.
Hiro Mizushima as Nanba Minami.
.
Main reason not Toma because I only knew Toma from Hana Kimi.
The storyline that attracted me.
I cant denied that Japanese version is much more nicer than Taiwanese version.
Watching Japanese version brings more high school feeling and they really act as students well.
.
Ok. I also cant denied Toma is really awesome in Hana Kimi.
Oh yeah.He got The Best Supporting Actor Award last year for Hana Kimi in I forgot for which award ceremony.
He damn good looking.
While watching this special episode I really watch Toma only.
When got his dialogue then I had to rewind and watched again.
Because first time watching I will just watched his expressions.
Then the second time is to read the subtitle.Haha.
I really like to watch when he monologue.
Nakatsu loves to monologue and while he monologue he will has many stupid actions and that make the movie fun and funny.
Another scene was when he is playing football. He is a soccer player in school.
He is really cool.
I just love whatever he did in the special episode of Hana Kimi.
.
Toma in Hana Kimi SE.Sorry,very messy I know.
.
Those who not yet watch,is not too late to watch.
No regret watching and you will thank me for telling you to watch.Haha.
.
Ciao!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oguri better..haha..

w e i t i n g said...

NO...TOMA BETTER!

Anonymous said...

no...oguri better..but ur eyes sumthing wrong izzit..so obvious his previous hair nicer than this..but still he is BETTER!!!!!!!!

w e i t i n g said...

you see the previous wan...so damn ugly..
long and so tak kemas....
he cut hair or not still i dun like...hahhah
TOMA ALWAYS THE BEST!

Post a Comment