Oct 29, 2008

Whoa whoa.....
Im damn early today.
Not that I not yet sleep but I just woke up.
So not like me right....
I also made history yesterday for sleeping at around 9.45pm.
I had never slept that early ever since I was in Primary 3.
I very bersemangat today.
Wanna go jogging and exercise.
Who wanna join me???
If like that I think Im super slim ad.Haha.
As if la Im that hardworking.
.
Today is the registration day for the October Intake students and also the first day of orientation.
Did I mention I became facilitator?
I guess I did.
Thats why Im awake right now.
If not jangan harap la I will wake this early.
I also dont think I will have the time to blog these few days.
Thats why Im blogging right now.Haha.
But ada chance then I will blog.
.
Wanted to blog bout my Deepavali visiting but got nothing much also.
Deepavali eve went to my uncle's friend house.
Then on that day itself went to 2 of my dad's friends house.
I actually do love Indian food especially tosai,roti nan,chapati and lots more.
So that day I really ate cukup-cukup.
Damn bloated that day.
.
My dad's friend did it.I forget what it is called.
.
I better go get ready before is late.
YOSH!!!
.
Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kolam lar mangkuk ........ u sleep back ke lps tu??? i called tak jwb pun... hahaha :P

w e i t i n g said...

you think i like u arr...
when u call i bathing la....

Post a Comment