Nov 8, 2008

Back in Malacca but din do many things and Im going back to Kl tomoro.
Kinda lazy to go back.
Today I went to Alliessa's kindergarten graduation day.
But not Alliessa graduating.
Her seniors.Haha.
Wesley Church Kindergarten.
My ex-kindergarten also.
I cant really recall what I did in the kindergarten but what I remember was I really had fun in the kindergarten.
I din have to bring bag and I got free food and got playground as well.
And they organized many school trips.
How good if I can go back to those days.........
.
Back to the graduation day.
Besides the students receiving their diplomas,they also performed concert.
Alliessa took part in many many performances.
I expecting watching her for her first performance then I wan to cabut ad.
We thought she only involved in 2 performances as she also din tell us anything.
But each time when me and my parents decided to leave then Alliessa will appeared on stage again.Haha.
So in the end we watched finish.
But this time the concert is not that boring compared to previous years.
I went for previous years as Nerissa was also graduated from this kindergarten.
.
The lil graduates.
.
Alliessa in the purple flower.
.
Alliessa and her friend.
.
A drama by the graduates.The lil boy as the story teller named Danny is very cute and he damn smart.Is impressing for a child to memorize the whole storyline.
.
I was kinda emo tonight.
But Im ok now.
I guess I dun have any emo posts in my blog.
Izit because I dun share my emo moments in my blog or I rarely have emo feelings?
I dun hope to be emo anyway.
So I guess my blog wun have any emo postings.Hehe.
If there is then it means Im really very down.
.
DFC 3rd Anniversary is here again!
Another decision to be made.
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment