Nov 10, 2008

I love chemistry lab!
Today had the first experiment for chemistry.
Read the manual like so damn difficult but who knows is just so bloody easy.
Was supposed to do in couple so definitely will be me and yan together!
But mana tau this sibuk linda did her add and drop and joined our class.
So kesian her that she was deserted so me and yan accepted her into our group.
So our group has 3 person.
But somehow more people than can finish faster.
When finish faster then can go back faster.
And report also do less things.
Besides I guess we also have a young-good-looking-kind & soft-hearted-lab instructor.
Thats why we enjoyed the lab session.Haha.
Looking forward for the next lab session which is next week.
.
How good if physics lab also the same.
But it will be different because my physics lab instructor is a lady.
So not fun la.Haha.
No handsome guy for me to see.Haha.
.
PWH Awards is just around the corner and I still not yet decide whether to go or not.
My pinkies gang not going so higher % that Im not going.
But I guess I will change my mind anytime.
And also DFC night.
Is on a Sunday and I didn't know the next Monday is a public holiday.
Since I knew it now so higher % that Im going.
.
Ciao!

2 comments:

Noraisyah N. said...

oooo...bagi tau ur lab instructor!!! hehe...

w e i t i n g said...

haha...
ok..no prob....
hahha

Post a Comment