Nov 13, 2008

Why must you copy others?
Why cant you be yourself?
Tell me why.....
.
Ok.I dont know whats wrong with me.
Just that I dont like ppl to copy me and I also dont like to copy ppl.
The copy I mean is everything .
Example : Something posted in my blog then this person dengan easynya just copy then paste in her blog.Get it?
I seriously hate that.
Everyone hates that.
Nobody likes to be copied.
But if you give credit or ask permission then its ok la.
But copy.Haiz.I cant accept it.
.
Give me a break.
I dont like my timetable.
Very hectic and rushing.
Rush for 3 days and Thurs and Fri so damn free.
WTH.
Im now having problems with this stupid lecturer.
I cant even understand one thing.
I attend his class is only for the sake of attendance.
I know I cant be that harsh to lecturer but seriously damn shitty la.
I have to be very independent now.Study on my own.
.
Im complaining but it does not affect my mood actually.
From the beginning it seems like Im writing this post in a very bad mood.
But you are wrong.
Im actually very fine and feeling very great right now.
My lunch was cooked by weipin.Thanx.
So all the above just something I would to express the past few days.
But since the past few days I was a little bit busy so I postponed them to today.
.
Im going back Malacca again this week.
Since weilin they all going back then why should I stay.
The main purpose is actually I wanna continue downloading dramas.Hehe.
.
Randomly.
.
Nice?
Wanna have one?
Is only 5 bucks!!!
Get one for yourself at Jonker Walk,Malacca.
Haha.Im not promoting just telling you where to buy if you want.
Is our pencil case.Can see the names?
Bought it quite long ago.When Shirley visited Malacca.Around 1 month back.
You can choose your own design and write anything you like.
Just want to show off here because nobody is using the same pencil case as me.Hehe.
.
Ciao!

2 comments:

a!k0 said...

wow that is so true :P i saw your blog on yahoo thingy :D and i really really can relate to your "why do people have to copy me" story...

:) i think they just lost their identity :P and envy yours...

w e i t i n g said...

hahaha aiko....
maybe thats true!!!

anyway thanx for visiting my blog ya!

Post a Comment