Nov 15, 2008

EYE ON MALAYSIA is now in MALACCA!!!!!!!!

.
.
.
.
I love this pic....the gondolas look like ice cubes.
.
Is located just right beside the sea.
So when you go there is really windy and is really very nice.
I just love the wind.
Went there yesterday night with my family but din take a ride because the thing is not completely finished constructed yet.
I dont mean the Ferris wheel but the government are still going on with some projects to beautified Malacca so that when you are high up there you will see a very beautiful historical city.
So I will definitely be on the top when everything is finished.
The rate is reasonable.
Adult : RM 10.00 (have to show MyKad)
Children & senior citizen :RM 8.00
.
Just right before going out,my siblings and I all syok sendiri take photos.
.
♥weipin♥
.
♥weilin♥ I dont know why my hair so cacat....
.
♥zhiquan♥
.
.
Danell will be in Malacca on the 23rd Nov for his promo.
Should I come back or not?
If I come back means Im coming back continuously for 3 weeks.
I guess my dad will scream at me for coming back every week.Haha.
I think not coming back since I ad autographed the album and also the calender.
If I come back also just wanna have a look at him since attending DFC Night seems to be quite............haiz.
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment