Nov 16, 2008

Baking is my passion.
I love baking cakes and cookies.
So today I felt very boring and suddenly came to my mind that I want to bake cake.
Not enough ingredients but I insisted of baking then my parents purposely went to shop just to buy those ingredients.Thanx daddy and mummy.
Once I had enough ingredients then I started baking.
I baked moist chocolate butter cake.
This was my first time baking this and the first time baking without my mum with me.
My mum left for dinner at Klang just after she told me what and how to do.
I did it very well and it also turned out to be very fine.Hehe.
.
Moist chocolate butter cake.
.
My aunt had 10 free tickets to watch China Acrobatics.
So she asked me,weilin,zhiquan and auyong to join her.
The show was quite interesting especially the magic show.
The last time I watched magic show was during my primary.
This magician received many awards in China.
China's David Copperfield.
The acrobatics were awesome as usual.
I enjoyed the whole show.
.
The people are doing some acrobatic stunts up there.
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment